Since we are getting into the final month before Brandon's big debut, well who knows it could be less than 1 month! I keep thinking how this is the last time it will just be Paul and I doing things.
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Easter weekend was so nice. Paul had a 4 day weekend (Off on Good Friday and Easter Monday) We used Friday and Saturday to run errands and just get everything we'd do in a normal weekend done. It was tiring. I've been getting to used to taking an afternoon nap, and both of those days I went without one and walked all over Rotterdam, my feet were so tired by Easter Sunday I decided our last two days off would be hanging out on the sofa. Luckily our Easter Sunday dinner was just a simple roasted lamp with baked white asparagus wrapped in bacon in a hollandes sauce with a bread and boiled potatoes. Dinner did not take longer than 1 hour to prepare and cook in total.
Since we are getting into the final month before Brandon's big debut, well who knows it could be less than 1 month! I keep thinking how this is the last time it will just be Paul and I doing things.Soon we'll be a family of 3. And I'm getting a little anxious for baby B to come out. I've been keeping track of my weight gain for the past 3 weeks and so far, even though I'm eating like a pig, I've gained no weight. But if I feel my belly Brandon definitely feels like he's gained since the last baby doctor appointment. We like to play guess his weight before the appointment comes. I think he'll be around 6.3lbs right now and Paul thinks maybe he'll be around 6lbs. But no matter how much he weighs right now he still feels like a ton of bricks. Sleeping the last few nights has been very uncomfortable. I really don't mind being pregnant at all except when it comes to bed time, switching sides I lay on is painful because when I move Brandon gets jumpy because he likes to lay on the belly side closest to the mattress, which is good for me until I decide I need to roll to the other side.
Since we are getting into the final month before Brandon's big debut, well who knows it could be less than 1 month! I keep thinking how this is the last time it will just be Paul and I doing things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment