Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Better days

Brandon was an angel on Wednesday compared to how difficult he was on Tuesday.   I can even tell that today he'll be fine.  Paul thinks that Brandon got thrown off his schedule by taking that big trip to Amsterdam.  I just hope B can get used to the Amsterdam trips because we are going again next Tuesday.   I am officially starting voice lessons again.  For this lesson I will bring B to see how he does.  When I sing at home he falls right asleep, so I will take the car so I can pack the bouncy chair for him to sit in and be entertained and fall asleep in.

So I have to talk about two products I just started using yesterday.  The first is the belly bandit.  It's a post pregnancy abdominal compression binder.   I have been waiting for a while.  I ordered one on the internet and once it came it was to big.  Go figure I have no idea what size I am anymore.  So I went from a large belly bandit to a small.   The small came yesterday and even though it's a bit snug it's fine.  Every week I notice my belly is smaller and smaller so I'm sure in a week it will be looser.  I'm not sure why in the world I thought I was a large.  It's taking some getting use to with this new body of mine.  Pants I bought last month do not fit anymore.  Luckily I've been shopping the sale racks and refuse to buy any bottoms for more than 15 euro.

The next amazing product is Burt's Bees Coconut foot creme.   My postpartum skin has been suffering from extreme dryness.  I can handle my body with regular moisturizer but my feet have just been horrible.  Nothing works.  I've felt like I've been walking on sandpaper for 6 weeks.   This Burt's Bees stuff is magic in a bottle.  The stuff looks gross when you put it on because it looks like a greasy honey, but smells amazing.  But I noticed a difference right away.  I'm so excited to have summer beach feet all year round!!

Sorry I sounded like an infomercial for half this blog entry.

This weekends weather is looking perfect.  So the family is going to head to the beach for my birthday on Saturday.  Today I am gathering some last minute beach items so Brandon will be comfortable in the sun.  Paul rode his bike in for the first time since Brandon was born so I have the car to make a shopping trip to ikea for a beach umbrella and new blankets.

We took this picture the other day of Brandon when it was very warm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment