Saturday, July 3, 2010
Diaper cake
Our neighbor, Elli, that lives above us has a daughter who will any day being having her second daughter. Elli has been so sweet putting up with my opera singing, Brandon crying, and all the other noise we make in our house. She also was so kind to get Brandon to cutest baby shoes. I thought of the perfect way to get rid of all our size 1 diapers (Brandon finally out grew them this week), make a diaper cake! I can tell you I had so much fun making this cake. This morning I ran out to the store to buy materials and little gifts to add to the cake. I've always wanted one of these cakes because they are so adorable, but being in Rotterdam makes it hard to have a baby shower with most of our friends and relatives back in the States. But here are some pictures of the 3 tier cake I made. Surprisingly there are 81 diapers in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment