Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Mine Craft

So I have been trying my darnedest to hold off on adding any addicting games for the boys. But after months of asking, I finally caved and let Brandon buy this mine craft, paper crafts.  AND he is loving it so much that he told me he wants santa to bring him more mine craft folding crafts.  I was hesitant to buy this because he is 4 1/2, the box says 6+.  I was imagining having to sit with him and fold each box with him, while he took the credit for my work.  But to my surprise I only had to show him 1 or 2 boxes and he is sitting at the table all by himself.  I even got him to take this selfie with the macbook while I supervised.  So I've been told by Brandon that since this is not on his Christmas wish list, I have to reach out to Santa personally and let him know he wants this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment